Justin Timberlake’s ’20/20′ Just Misses Million Mark For First-Week Sales
Hot on the heels of two big-time singles (“Suit and Tie,” “Mirrors”) and hosting/musical guest double duty on Saturday Night Live, Justin Timberlake‘s The 20/20 Experience is now the No. 1 album in the country, selling 968,000 copies in its first week, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The 20/20 Experience is also the best-selling album of 2013 thus far.
Though JT just missed the million mark, the sales represent his biggest debut week ever (as a solo artist). His last album, 2006′s Future Sex/Love Sounds, debuted at No. 1 with 684,000 sold. His solo debut, Justified, hit No. 2 with 439,000 sold. (Related: How JT had such a killer sales week.)
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- The Music of ‘Walking Dead’ Season 4: Beth Sings Waxahatchee, Lee DeWyze Sings Bob’s Anthem
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Kim’s College: Kristen Bell’s Latest Movie, Ghost Stories & Leo Lies!
- Anger Management On FX, Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon & Justin Bieber Back At It: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!