Hot on the heels of two big-time singles (“Suit and Tie,” “Mirrors”) and hosting/musical guest double duty on Saturday Night Live, Justin Timberlake‘s The 20/20 Experience is now the No. 1 album in the country, selling 968,000 copies in its first week, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The 20/20 Experience is also the best-selling album of 2013 thus far.
Though JT just missed the million mark, the sales represent his biggest debut week ever (as a solo artist). His last album, 2006’s Future Sex/Love Sounds, debuted at No. 1 with 684,000 sold. His solo debut, Justified, hit No. 2 with 439,000 sold. (Related: How JT had such a killer sales week.)
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Red Hot Chili Peppers to Debut New Song Thursday
- Drake Tells Toronto Crowd New Music is Coming Soon
- Does a Key Scene from Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ Borrow Too Much?
- Britney Spears to Receive Millennium Award
- U2’s The Edge is First Rock Artist to Play Sistine Chapel
- Prince Vault Contains ‘Enough New Music to Last a Century’