Justin Bieber Investigated On Battery Charges: L.A. County Sheriff Confirms
Justin Bieber has made headlines again, this time after alleged assault against his neighbor at his Calabasas home in California.
Reports from TMZ began circulating yesterday afternoon, claiming that Bieber was being investigated for battery against his neighbor.
Radio.com spoke with Steve Whitmore, a spokesperson from L.A. County Sheriff’s Department, about the incident, which is currently under investigation.
“We received a call at 9:08 yesterday morning,” Whitmore said. “We believe the alleged incident happened at 8:15 yesterday morning. There have been allegations made against Mr. Bieber of simple battery and also allegations that Mr. Bieber made threats against his neighbor. There was no injury there were no charges of a trial, nobody was arrested. It’s an ongoing investigation.”
While Whitmore couldn’t talk about the specifics, he explained that simple battery is unwanted touching that could include touching somebody’s elbow, patting them on the back, spitting on them or throwing water on them.
When asked about rumors of loud partying and excessive speeding, he said it’s simply “chatter.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Every *NSYNC Member Attended Lance Bass’ Wedding Except Justin Timberlake
- Capital Cities’ Sebu Dancifies Warren G & Nate Dogg’s ‘Regulate': Listen & Download
- Kelly Clarkson Stages First Annual ‘Miracle on Broadway’ Christmas Benefit
- One Direction Perform ‘Little Things’ in TV Special Teaser: Watch
- Madonna ‘Hasn’t Slept in a Week’ Since Demo Leak
- Elton John Marries Longtime Love David Furnish: See The Photos