Prince Harry is making another U.S. trip this spring but this time he’ll be keeping his shirt on! In fact N.J. Governor Chris Christie publicly said to the Queen, “Harry’s safe with me.” And that’s a sure bet, because nobody messes with Christie and the Governor will be accompanying the Prince the entire time he is in N.J. to meet with victims of Hurricane Sandy.
His “Royalness” will travel to N.J., Washington D.C. and Colorado beginning on May 9th; to show his support for wounded US and British military personnel, a cause dear to his heart. Prince Harry himself just returned from 20 months with the British Military in Afghanistan as an Apache helicopter gunner. He will travel to Washington D.C. to pay his respects to fallen soldiers at Arlington National Cemetery and make a visit to a Veterans hospital as well. Then off to New Jersey to tour storm ravaged areas from Hurricane Sandy. He’ll play a little polo in Connecticut before heading to Colorado for the Warrior Games; a Paralympic style competition involving American and British soldiers.
Maybe Harry can squeeze in a little Vegas time next trip!
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs
- Protesters to Clash Over Beyoncé at NFL Headquarters
- Paul McCartney Creates Audio Mojis for Valentines Day