Limp Bizkit And Lil Wayne ‘Ready To Go’ With New Song
When Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst announced his band had signed with Lil Wayne‘s Cash Money recording home in February 2012, fans and critics questioned the wisdom of the union. With the release of a new single, they provide answers.
Sunday (March 24) night, Limp Bizkit unveiled a new track, “Ready To Go,” from their forthcoming album Stampede of the Disco Elephants. The profanity-laden single offers a look into Limp Bizkit’s Cash Money direction, snagging a feature with in-demand rapper Lil Wayne.
The Polow Da Don-produced track plays up the rowdy sound that Limp Bizkit made famous in the ’90s. Durst’s in-your-face style is on full display as he refers to himself as the “motherf******* rock God” in his first line. The chorus further establishes his devil-may-care attitude.
“They say that rock s*** doesn’t rock anymore/…We drinking gin until we pass out and fall on the floor/ Is that your b**** because she telling me she ready to go”
Listen to the song here.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet