The wait is over. Lady Antebellum just revealed the 12-song tracklist for their much anticipated fourth album.
The country trio’s new album, Golden, out May 7, came together while on the road during their Own The Night World Tour.
“We were just kind of in that live show mindset for this album,” Dave Haywood said in a statement. “We had that perspective of being on a tour and having seen what translates in an arena. We have a better idea what kind of songs are so relatable where it shakes everybody like, ‘Oh, my God, I’ve totally been there.’”
Earlier this year, the band explained how the album’s sunny sounding name came together while also on tour.
“This album feels to me like one of those that from start to finish could be a good road-trip record and that’s what we wanted,” Charles Kelley said. “It’s one of the reasons why the term ‘golden’ was kind of cool. I think about road trips and driving down the road with those little streaks of sunshine popping through the trees, especially at sunset. ‘Golden’…it just gives you this warm,easy feeling.”
Hillary Scott said the recording process took her back to when she first met bandmates Kelley and Haywood.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Nick Jonas Seeks Fan Ambassadors
- Bahari: ‘Wolf Pack’ Trio Opens for Selena Gomez, Loves Black Sabbath
- Madonna Defends Her Billboard Prince Tribute
- Idina Menzel on Elsa Having a Girlfriend in ‘Frozen’ Sequel
- Justin Bieber Explains Why He Doesn’t Like Awards Shows
- Lady Gaga May Be Collaborating with Tame Impala