It’s a tradition as old as the Johnny Carson show: Most nights, since 1966, bands big and small play on the national stage of late night television. Sometimes good things happen, sometimes bad things happen, but the performances are always worth watching. They’re captivating mostly because they offer the raw sound of a live band and the professional video and audio recording of a late night television show.
This week, March 25-29, has a pretty good mix of old and new acts, and all genre bases are covered. We’ve highlighted a few of our most anticipated performances just to make the lengthy list a little more bearable.
Late Show With David Letterman
Monday, March 25 – Ed Sheeran
Tuesday, March 26 – Pegi Young & The Survivors (repeat from Jan. 30)
Wednesday, March 27 – Wavves
California surf-punk act Wavves will perform in support of his new album, Afraid of Heights, which is set to be released on March 26. Wavves always puts on a surprising show, but at the very least this should be fun to watch.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Bette Midler Joins Team Shelton on ‘The Voice’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs
- Elvis Presley’s Birth Certificate Up for Auction at Graceland
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Black Keys to Reissue Pink Vinyls for Gilda’s Club
- Drake’s Dad Stars in Arkells Video ‘Drake’s Dad’