They just announced the North American jaunt, which kicks off on May 23 in Boston and continues through June. Both artists are also scheduled to make solo appearances, including Pitbull at Milwaukee Summerfest in June and Ke$ha at Pennsylvania’s Musikfest in August. The pals go way back, having previously worked together on Pitbull’s 2010 Rebelution track “Girls.”
The chart-toppers already gave fans a taste of what to expect this summer with performances at Saturday’s Kids’ Choice Awards Saturday. Mr. Worldwide kicked off the show, playing his latest hit, “Feel This Moment,” alongside featured vocalist Christina Aguilera. The duo was also joined by an army of “mini-me” versions of themselves to set the tone for show, where kids vote for the winners.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Lady Antebellum Celebrates Life in Colorful ‘Compass’ Video
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Mystery Man Lamar Odom, Ellen’s Marriage Is Fine & Bruce Willis Got Punched: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’