Pitbull and Ke$ha Announce Summer Tour
They just announced the North American jaunt, which kicks off on May 23 in Boston and continues through June. Both artists are also scheduled to make solo appearances, including Pitbull at Milwaukee Summerfest in June and Ke$ha at Pennsylvania’s Musikfest in August. The pals go way back, having previously worked together on Pitbull’s 2010 Rebelution track “Girls.”
The chart-toppers already gave fans a taste of what to expect this summer with performances at Saturday’s Kids’ Choice Awards Saturday. Mr. Worldwide kicked off the show, playing his latest hit, “Feel This Moment,” alongside featured vocalist Christina Aguilera. The duo was also joined by an army of “mini-me” versions of themselves to set the tone for show, where kids vote for the winners.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Jessie J Announces New Album ‘Sweet Talker’
- Nico & Vinz Announce U.S. Debut Album ‘Black Star Elephant’
- Steven Tyler Contributes Vocals to ‘Sin City’ Soundtrack: Hear ‘Skin City’
- Florida Georgia Line, Ed Sheeran ‘Both Want’ to Collaborate
- Will Ice Bucket Challenge Lead to Jon Bon Jovi/Richie Sambora Reunion?
- Beyoncé & Jay Z’s Cuba Anniversary Trip Deemed Legal By U.S. Government