Kim’s College: Joy, Judy and Gerard!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 21 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- We hear that THIS actress may replace Joy Behar on The View. You may remember her from her sitcom, Suddenly Susan. Name her.
- Judge Judy is being sued for ruining somebody’s fine china. What is Judge Judy’s last name?
- Disney is making a new live-action, “Beauty & the Beast.” What was the name of the girl who’s imprisoned by the Beast?
- ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ is opening in theaters today, starring Gerard Butler and Morgan Freeman. Morgan narrated this 2005 documentary in Antarctica. What is it?
- This American Idol runner up is preparing the release of his latest album, “No Matter How Far,” next week. He lost the crown to Fresh artist David Cook. Name him.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch
- Beyoncé Handles Central Park Wardrobe Malfunction with Unparalleled Grace
- Hear Aretha Franklin’s Powerful Cover of Adele’s ‘Rolling in the Deep’