She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 21 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- We hear that THIS actress may replace Joy Behar on The View. You may remember her from her sitcom, Suddenly Susan. Name her.
- Judge Judy is being sued for ruining somebody’s fine china. What is Judge Judy’s last name?
- Disney is making a new live-action, “Beauty & the Beast.” What was the name of the girl who’s imprisoned by the Beast?
- ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ is opening in theaters today, starring Gerard Butler and Morgan Freeman. Morgan narrated this 2005 documentary in Antarctica. What is it?
- This American Idol runner up is preparing the release of his latest album, “No Matter How Far,” next week. He lost the crown to Fresh artist David Cook. Name him.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Will & Grace Reunion Was Everything We Hoped for and More
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- Katy Perry Gets Naked to Get Out the Vote
- Selena Gomez Becomes First with 100 Million Instagram Followers
- Alicia Keys’ Black Ball Benefit to Feature Chance the Rapper, Salt-n-Pepa, More