Fergie Not Leaving The Black Eyed Peas, will.i.am Confirms
Black Eyed Peas fans were left asking “Where Is the Love?” after reports surfaced that newly-pregnant singer Fergie is being replaced. However, will.i.am took to Twitter early this morning to squash the rumors, confirming that they are “furthest from the truth.”
Perez Hilton published a false report that Fergie would be replaced with a new female lead due to her recent pregnancy. TMZ does not appear to have published a story on the situation, or has since taken it down. However, MTV, Yahoo! Music, and Canada’s MTV-equivalent, MuchMusic, all cited Perez’s post as the fake story spread.
Hilton wrote in an “exclusive” report Monday (March 18), “The Duchess has made it common knowledge that she plans to take the next few years to herself — for parenting and another solo album.”
Whether we will hear new solo work from the singer is obviously yet to be seen, will.i.am has left no doubt in fans minds that she is not calling it quits on BEP, calling the reports “so false” in his tweet.
— will.i.am (@iamwill) March 21, 2013
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Michael Jackson Molestation Lawsuit Dropped
- Kelly Clarkson Singing ‘Love Shack’ Karaoke with a 10-Year-Old Fan Is Super Cute: Watch
- Tracy Morgan to Give First Interview Since His Car Accident Last Summer
- U2 Honor Fallen Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Live in Los Angeles
- Jane’s Addiction to Play ‘Ritual de lo Habitual’ in Full at Fun Fun Fun Fest
- Demi Lovato Wants You To Speak Up For Mental Health