The world will be seeing more and more of Mrs. Carter as H&M roll out a new summer campaign for their H&M for Water collection. The first ad featuring superstar Beyoncé has been revealed, with more on the way. She will be seen all summer long in swimwear and beachwear, including a tie-dye bikini, according to a press release from the company. Print and outdoor campaigns will present the artist as “Beyoncé as Mrs. Carter for H&M” to tie into her Mrs. Carter Show world tour. A statement from Beyoncé confirms we’ll see more than just print art in the course of campaign.
“I’ve always liked H&M’s focus on fun and affordable fashion,” Beyoncé said. “I really loved the concept we collaborated on to explore the different emotions of women represented by the four elements – fire, water, earth and wind. It was a beautiful shoot on a tropical island. It felt more like making a video than a commercial.”
This summer look was shot in Nassau in the Bahamas and the forthcoming commercial, from the same location, was directed by Jonas Åkerlund. The director is best known for his music video work with Lady Gaga and Madonna. The video campaign will feature a new song from Beyoncé titled “Standing On The Sun,” to will be made available worldwide in May.
25% of the the H&M for Water collection will be donated to H&M for WaterAid.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Florida Georgia Line & Backstreet Boys to Unite for ‘CMT Crossroads’
- Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd, Katy Perry Lead VMA Nominees
- Luis Fonsi Condemns ‘Despacito’ Use by Venezuelan Government
- OneRepublic Cover Oasis’ ‘Champagne Supernova’
- Quincy Jones’ Dispute with Michael Jackson Estate Goes to Jury
- Selena Fans Love This Tiny Baby’s Photo Shoot