Jennifer Lopez Hits The Studio With Chris Brown
Jennifer Lopez has a long list of collaborations under her belt, and it seems the latest artist to join the ranks of Pitbull, Flo Rida and Lil Wayne is Chris Brown. J.Lo tweeted a snap of the pair in the studio with producer Cory Rooney, who’s worked with Mariah Carey and Mary J. Blige in addition to Lopez, Tuesday (March 21).
Details surrounding their collaboration have not been released, but her hashtags “#studiolife”, “#Album10″ and ”#makinghistory” suggest the duo are working on new material for J.Lo’s 10th album. Her hashtag “SAMEGIRL” may be an indication of said album’s title, especially considering it falls in line with J.Lo’s history of claiming she’s kept true to her Bronx roots.
— Jennifer Lopez (@JLo) March 21, 2013
J.Lo has a long history of working with male artists, from her “Jenny From the Block” days to more recent years.
Lately the singer has looked to chart-toppers like Flo Rida and Pitbull to make her comeback a success.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- The Music of ‘Walking Dead’ Season 4: Beth Sings Waxahatchee, Lee DeWyze Sings Bob’s Anthem
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Kim’s College: Kristen Bell’s Latest Movie, Ghost Stories & Leo Lies!
- Anger Management On FX, Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon & Justin Bieber Back At It: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!