Jennifer Lopez has a long list of collaborations under her belt, and it seems the latest artist to join the ranks of Pitbull, Flo Rida and Lil Wayne is Chris Brown. J.Lo tweeted a snap of the pair in the studio with producer Cory Rooney, who’s worked with Mariah Carey and Mary J. Blige in addition to Lopez, Tuesday (March 21).
Details surrounding their collaboration have not been released, but her hashtags “#studiolife”, “#Album10” and “#makinghistory” suggest the duo are working on new material for J.Lo’s 10th album. Her hashtag “SAMEGIRL” may be an indication of said album’s title, especially considering it falls in line with J.Lo’s history of claiming she’s kept true to her Bronx roots.
— Jennifer Lopez (@JLo) March 21, 2013
J.Lo has a long history of working with male artists, from her “Jenny From the Block” days to more recent years.
Lately the singer has looked to chart-toppers like Flo Rida and Pitbull to make her comeback a success.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Amy Grant Remakes ‘Baby Baby’ Featuring Tori Kelly
- Kanye West Made Aziz Ansari’s ‘Famous’ Spoof the Song’s Official Video
- Authorized Whitney Houston Documentary Underway
- Listen to Imagine Dragon’s New Song ‘Not Today’
- Let Black Thought and the Roots Explain ‘Game of Thrones’ to You
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single ‘This Is What You Came For’ Ft. Rihanna