The man has got style, no doubt about it – and with his new “natural” hairstyle – he is truly rocking it on April’s GQ cover! After blowing his naturally curly hair out for most of his career, he decided to go more natural and more “Bruno!”
See For Yourself: Bruno Mars Covers GQ Magazine
Bruno got his good looks from his mom, who is of Filipino descent and his father, who is of Puerto Rican descent. Raised in Honolulu, Hawaii with his brother and four sisters (The Lylas) Bruno has a very “Da Kine” Hawaiian style!
No matter what you say, the man can ROCK a fedora!
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Britney Spears Wants You to Know She Sings Live
- Lana Del Rey Explains ‘Lust for Life’ Album Title to Stevie Nicks
- Watch Taylor Swift Congratulate Russell Westbrook on NBA MVP
- Drake Stars as Stephen Curry in ‘Get Out’ Parody
- Rihanna, Chance the Rapper and Katy Perry Named Internet’s Most Influential
- Shakira Announces El Dorado World Tour