Bruno Mars’ Smokin’ HOT Style!
The man has got style, no doubt about it – and with his new “natural” hairstyle – he is truly rocking it on April’s GQ cover! After blowing his naturally curly hair out for most of his career, he decided to go more natural and more “Bruno!”
See For Yourself: Bruno Mars Covers GQ Magazine
Bruno got his good looks from his mom, who is of Filipino descent and his father, who is of Puerto Rican descent. Raised in Honolulu, Hawaii with his brother and four sisters (The Lylas) Bruno has a very “Da Kine” Hawaiian style!
No matter what you say, the man can ROCK a fedora!
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′