The man has got style, no doubt about it – and with his new “natural” hairstyle – he is truly rocking it on April’s GQ cover! After blowing his naturally curly hair out for most of his career, he decided to go more natural and more “Bruno!”
See For Yourself: Bruno Mars Covers GQ Magazine
Bruno got his good looks from his mom, who is of Filipino descent and his father, who is of Puerto Rican descent. Raised in Honolulu, Hawaii with his brother and four sisters (The Lylas) Bruno has a very “Da Kine” Hawaiian style!
No matter what you say, the man can ROCK a fedora!
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- KISS, The Monoculture & Daft Punk’s Quest For Classic Album Status With ‘Random Access Memories’
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’