Bruno Mars’ Smokin’ HOT Style!
The man has got style, no doubt about it – and with his new “natural” hairstyle – he is truly rocking it on April’s GQ cover! After blowing his naturally curly hair out for most of his career, he decided to go more natural and more “Bruno!”
See For Yourself: Bruno Mars Covers GQ Magazine
Bruno got his good looks from his mom, who is of Filipino descent and his father, who is of Puerto Rican descent. Raised in Honolulu, Hawaii with his brother and four sisters (The Lylas) Bruno has a very “Da Kine” Hawaiian style!
No matter what you say, the man can ROCK a fedora!
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch