Bruno Mars’ Smokin’ HOT Style!
The man has got style, no doubt about it – and with his new “natural” hairstyle – he is truly rocking it on April’s GQ cover! After blowing his naturally curly hair out for most of his career, he decided to go more natural and more “Bruno!”
See For Yourself: Bruno Mars Covers GQ Magazine
Bruno got his good looks from his mom, who is of Filipino descent and his father, who is of Puerto Rican descent. Raised in Honolulu, Hawaii with his brother and four sisters (The Lylas) Bruno has a very “Da Kine” Hawaiian style!
No matter what you say, the man can ROCK a fedora!
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Director Reveals New Proton Packs, Uniforms
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ Still Drunk in Season 2 Trailer
- Marshawn Lynch Jumped Backwards into a Pit of Skittles on Conan O’Brien
- Julia Roberts Goes Vigilante in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ Trailer: Watch
- These Nuns Really Want to Stop Katy Perry From Buying Former Convent
- Joe Manganiello Is Not Ashamed To Admit He Loves The Backstreet Boys