Bruno Mars’ Smokin’ HOT Style!
The man has got style, no doubt about it – and with his new “natural” hairstyle – he is truly rocking it on April’s GQ cover! After blowing his naturally curly hair out for most of his career, he decided to go more natural and more “Bruno!”
See For Yourself: Bruno Mars Covers GQ Magazine
Bruno got his good looks from his mom, who is of Filipino descent and his father, who is of Puerto Rican descent. Raised in Honolulu, Hawaii with his brother and four sisters (The Lylas) Bruno has a very “Da Kine” Hawaiian style!
No matter what you say, the man can ROCK a fedora!
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet