Pearl Jam Back In The Studio – With Incubus Guitarist
Pearl Jam has been in the studio recording its first album of new material since 2009, and the band may have an intriguing collaboration stemming from the sessions to show for it.
Last night (March 19), Mike Einziger, lead guitarist of alt-rockers Incubus, tweeted to his followers a picture of him accompanying Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder in a recording studio. According to the tweet, Einziger and Vedder were recording strings for the new Pearl Jam record.
In the studio with my girl and Eddie Vedder, recording strings for Pearl Jam's new album :) http://t.co/wnHpWNqUG0—
Michael Einziger (@MichaelEinziger) March 20, 2013
This wouldn’t be the first Einziger’s traded his six-string for the string section. In 2009, he released End.>vacuum, a full orchestral composition, following surgery for Carpal Tunnel syndrome that left him unable to play his guitar during recovery. He also recorded and orchestrated strings for 30 Seconds to Mars’ This is War.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter To Win A BIOTA Botanicals Prize Pack
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Train Show a Waitress Getting the Last Laugh in ‘Bulletproof Picasso’ Video: Watch
- Katy Perry, Her Dog Have Important Puppy Bowl Meeting
- Pharrell Will Appear on an Upcoming Episode of ‘The Simpsons’
- Ariana Grande Knows Which Harry Potter House She’d Be In