Lollapalooza Lineup 2013: Mumford & Sons, Phoenix, The Postal Service Rumored
If “industry sources” and staffer leaks are to be believed, this year’s Lollapalooza is going to be heavy on the rock’n’roll this year.
The Chicago Tribune is reporting a whole slough of acts slated to play the August 2-4th Chicago festival. Among them are Mumford & Sons, Phoenix, The Postal Service, Vampire Weekend, The Killers and The National, those are just a few of the not-unlikely bands that are rumored to be taking the stage at the city’s downtown Grant Park. It makes sense: Mumford & Sons are headlining Bonnaroo, Phoenix and a reunited Postal Service are headlining Coachella, while Vampire Weekend, Phoenix and The National have new albums dropping this spring. The Killers, meanwhile, released a new album, Battle Born, last year.
Predicting (and parodying) festival lineups has become its own kind of music news nerd sport, and the game has only ratcheted up this year. Two seemingly unlinked Twitter accounts, @TheLollaLeaker and @AgentofLolla, sprung up in the past month, each with the intent of breaking the news of the festival’s lineup.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Radiohead: Jonny Greenwood Announces Live Debut of ‘Water,’ Phil Selway Releases ‘Coming Up for Air’ Video
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million