Selena Gomez Made Justin Bieber Cry, Confesses To Letterman
Gomez visited the Late Show with David Letterman on Monday (March 18), where she burned her ex with a hilarious diss in front of a roaring studio audience (not to mention the thousands of TV viewers at home.)
When the interview turned to the topic of Gomez’s love life, Letterman brought up the Biebs.
“Now, the last time he was on, uh, he and I got into a conversation,” Letterman said. “He said something and then I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry.”
Gomez chuckled and responded: “Well, then that makes two of us.”
To read the entire story, go to Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France