Selena Gomez Made Justin Bieber Cry, Confesses To Letterman
Gomez visited the Late Show with David Letterman on Monday (March 18), where she burned her ex with a hilarious diss in front of a roaring studio audience (not to mention the thousands of TV viewers at home.)
When the interview turned to the topic of Gomez’s love life, Letterman brought up the Biebs.
“Now, the last time he was on, uh, he and I got into a conversation,” Letterman said. “He said something and then I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry.”
Gomez chuckled and responded: “Well, then that makes two of us.”
To read the entire story, go to Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Kelly Clarkson ‘Is Not a Feminist,’ But I Think I May Be
- Kim Kardashian’s Got Blonde Ambition: See the Photo of Her Newly Platinum Hair
- Music For Cats is a Real Thing
- Jeff Goldblum, Liam Hemsworth to Star in ‘Independence Day 2′
- New Avengers Trailer: Here’s What We Learned
- Prince Was a Junior High Basketball Star: See the Photo