Gomez visited the Late Show with David Letterman on Monday (March 18), where she burned her ex with a hilarious diss in front of a roaring studio audience (not to mention the thousands of TV viewers at home.)
When the interview turned to the topic of Gomez’s love life, Letterman brought up the Biebs.
“Now, the last time he was on, uh, he and I got into a conversation,” Letterman said. “He said something and then I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry.”
Gomez chuckled and responded: “Well, then that makes two of us.”
To read the entire story, go to Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Artists Send Support after Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert
- Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert Kills Fans at Manchester Arena
- Drake Gushes Over Céline Dion, Contemplates New Tattoo
- Nicki Minaj Helps Provide Clean Water to Village in India
- Lady Antebellum Cover ‘Hey! Baby’ for ‘Dirty Dancing’ Soundtrack
- Camila Cabello’s Solo Album Features Ed Sheeran Co-Written Song