Selena Gomez Made Justin Bieber Cry, Confesses To Letterman
Gomez visited the Late Show with David Letterman on Monday (March 18), where she burned her ex with a hilarious diss in front of a roaring studio audience (not to mention the thousands of TV viewers at home.)
When the interview turned to the topic of Gomez’s love life, Letterman brought up the Biebs.
“Now, the last time he was on, uh, he and I got into a conversation,” Letterman said. “He said something and then I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry.”
Gomez chuckled and responded: “Well, then that makes two of us.”
To read the entire story, go to Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement