Selena Gomez Made Justin Bieber Cry, Confesses To Letterman
Gomez visited the Late Show with David Letterman on Monday (March 18), where she burned her ex with a hilarious diss in front of a roaring studio audience (not to mention the thousands of TV viewers at home.)
When the interview turned to the topic of Gomez’s love life, Letterman brought up the Biebs.
“Now, the last time he was on, uh, he and I got into a conversation,” Letterman said. “He said something and then I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry.”
Gomez chuckled and responded: “Well, then that makes two of us.”
To read the entire story, go to Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Radiohead: Jonny Greenwood Announces Live Debut of ‘Water,’ Phil Selway Releases ‘Coming Up for Air’ Video
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September