She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 21 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Chelsea Clinton is going to buy a $10 million apartment in New York City. What political position did her mother, Hillary, just leave?
- Tina Fey will be on an upcoming episode of Inside The Actors Studio. Who is the host of that show?
- Halle Berry will return in the next X-Men movie. What was the name of her character in the films?
- Glenn Close is celebrating a birthday today. In the classic film Fatal Attraction, her character made a soup out of what animal?
- Singer Toni Braxton’s family is currently starring on a reality show based on their lives, which has been renewed for a third season. What is the name of the show?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- Coachella 2014 Dates Announced, Early Tickets On Sale Friday
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo
- Miguel Lands On Fan, Bieber Booed, Swift Wins Big At Billboard Music Awards