He may be going for the title, “The Hardest Working Man In Show Business.” Justin Timberlake has officially announced the release of his second 20/20 album — the night before release day for the first 20/20 album.
As far as the first 20/20 album goes, Timberlake posted what appears to be an on-going series of hidden nuggets and gems to his website. In the initial audio clip, Timberlake reveals the inspiration behind his album title. And he busts several music journalists’ notions that it’s got something to do with the old saying, “hindsight is 20/20.”
“When I started recording The 20/20 Experience, as we were going through the recording process I felt like there was a lot of the sounds that seemed very visual. If that makes sense. So I came up with this whole idea about music that you can see. That’s what really gave me the idea for the album title, The 20/20 Experience, which obviously is a play on vision.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Red Hot Chili Peppers to Debut New Song Thursday
- Drake Tells Toronto Crowd New Music is Coming Soon
- Does a Key Scene from Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ Borrow Too Much?
- Britney Spears to Receive Millennium Award
- U2’s The Edge is First Rock Artist to Play Sistine Chapel
- Prince Vault Contains ‘Enough New Music to Last a Century’