Another Reason To LOVE Pink: Singer Stops Show For Crying Little Girl
P!nk don’t take no s#$%… especially if it involves a child! At recent concert in Philadelpia, P!nk stopped singing her song “Who Knew” to ask the audience “Is everything alright over there?” and “Why is that little girl crying?”
Keeping the mic on herself the whole time, she found out a fight had broken out around the little girl and offered her some treats to make her feel better. TRUE PINK… another reason why she’s one of my faves! SHE’s REAL.
I just wonder how she had a plastic green frog and Rice Krispy Treat handy?! Maybe it was her daughter Willow’s?!?
- P!nk Shares Her Initial Worries Of Motherhood
- P!nk Performs “Who Knew” Acoustic In Studio
- P!nk’s Performs “F’n Perfect” Acoustic In Studio
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger Is Working with Members of One Direction on Music
- Why Brian Littrell Will Be Crying on Opening Night of New Backstreet Boys Doc
- Hozier Covers Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem': Listen
- Missy Elliott Joining Katy Perry at the Super Bowl Halftime Show: Report
- Win Tickets For New Kids On The Block In Concert
- Katy Perry Explains That ‘Mean Girls’ Tweet Everyone Thinks is About Taylor Swift