Another Reason To LOVE Pink: Singer Stops Show For Crying Little Girl
P!nk don’t take no s#$%… especially if it involves a child! At recent concert in Philadelpia, P!nk stopped singing her song “Who Knew” to ask the audience “Is everything alright over there?” and “Why is that little girl crying?”
Keeping the mic on herself the whole time, she found out a fight had broken out around the little girl and offered her some treats to make her feel better. TRUE PINK… another reason why she’s one of my faves! SHE’s REAL.
I just wonder how she had a plastic green frog and Rice Krispy Treat handy?! Maybe it was her daughter Willow’s?!?
- P!nk Shares Her Initial Worries Of Motherhood
- P!nk Performs “Who Knew” Acoustic In Studio
- P!nk’s Performs “F’n Perfect” Acoustic In Studio
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch