The Lylas: Talent Certainly Runs In Bruno Mars’ Family!
It looks like the adorable Bruno Mars isn’t the only one in his family with looks and talent! Did you know Bruno has FOUR sisters and that they are all gorgeous (like Bruno!) and have that incredible singing talent too! Lucky family! The Sisters Mars are embarking on their own singing career, with their group called The Lylas, which stands for Love You Like A Sister.
Bruno also has a brother named Eric Hernandez, who is Bruno’s drummer. But we’re not here for him today.
Bruno and his siblings grew up in Honolulu, Hawaii in a highly musical family, and now his four sisters will chronicle their quest for success on their own reality show to air on WE TV this fall.
Best of luck to Bruno’s sisters Tahiti, Presley, Jamie and Tiara… with a little help from their bro Bruno, who knows? We could have the next big girl-power group! Take a listen to the emotional ballad below.
- 10 Things You Should Know About The Lylas (via Radar)
- Follow The Lylas On Twitter
- ‘Like’ The Lylas On Facebook
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Ricky Martin to Kick Off U.S. Tour in September
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials
- Watch 1,000 People Play Foo Fighters’ ‘Learn To Fly’ At The Same. Freaking. Time.
- Watch Tituss Burgess, Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski Lip-Sync Beyonce