Style Files: Rihanna Partners With MAC For Diamonds Tour
The makeup giant has created the singer’s beauty look for the world tour, which kicked off last week. MAC senior makeup artist Christopher Del Castillo complemented a bold RiRi Woo red lip with a smoky eye, long lashes and a strong contour to show off the Barbadian beauty’s cheekbones.
“It’s no secret that Rihanna loves a red lip,” Castillo told Vogue UK. “She created RiRi Woo so it was only appropriate to incorporate it into the tour look.”
The lipstick is part of the RiRi [Hearts] MAC collaboration, which will see four capsule collections hit shelves through the end of the year. Vogue UK reports that RiRi Woo was inspired by the songstress’s favorite MAC red, Ruby Woo, and was combined with MAC’s Lip Pencil in Vino and Lipglass in Rebel for the Diamonds look. Castillo kept eyes neutral with MAC Copperplate and Print eyeshadows topped off with two sets of false lashes.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet