Michael Buble Spills The Beans To Reese Witherspoon
Before Reese Witherspoon ever met Michael Bublè, she secured herself a spot in his inner circle.
While opening up about his new album in an interview with Parade Magazine, Bublè revealed that Witherspoon was among the first to know that he and his model wife Luisana Lopilato were expecting their first child.
The Canadian crooner, who recently announced he’s having a baby boy this August, said he told Witherspoon the big news over the phone while discussing the possibility of duetting on his new album, To Be Loved, due out April 23.
“I had just found out [we were expecting]. It was the greatest day of my life, so I just said, ‘You know, I’m having a baby!’” Buble revealed.
“Reese was so sweet about it and excited for me,” he added. “It was nice for us to bond that way. I told her before anyone else in the world knew, even members of my own family!”
Bublè said his big reveal helped break the ice and made it easier to discuss the possibility of singing together. Witherspoon later teamed up with him for duet of Frank and Nancy Sinatra’s classic song “Something Stupid.”
We’re really hoping this musical relationship leads to a few playdates. Maybe Witherspoon, a mother of three, can even share some of her expert parenting tips with the papa-to-be.
- Britt Bickel, 94.7 The WAVE
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings