Madonna Builds a Fire Under Boy Scout Anti-Gay Policy
No stranger to outrageous costumes, Madonna donned a new ensemble Saturday night – an over-sized Boy Scout uniform, badges and all.
However, the outfit was not her latest tour garb, but an ironic gesture toward her stance on the organization’s policy against gays.
In a speech at the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Media Awards, the singer called out the Boy Scouts of America for their discriminatory practices, saying, “I think they should change their stupid rules.”
She started by teasing that she wanted to become a Boy Scout, but had been turned down despite having all of the qualifications.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay