No stranger to outrageous costumes, Madonna donned a new ensemble Saturday night – an over-sized Boy Scout uniform, badges and all.
However, the outfit was not her latest tour garb, but an ironic gesture toward her stance on the organization’s policy against gays.
In a speech at the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Media Awards, the singer called out the Boy Scouts of America for their discriminatory practices, saying, “I think they should change their stupid rules.”
She started by teasing that she wanted to become a Boy Scout, but had been turned down despite having all of the qualifications.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch The Killers’ New Christmas Video ‘Dirt Sledding’
- Watch Isosine’s Nonstop Pop 2015 Mashup
- Listen to Coldplay and Beyoncé’s Collaboration, ‘Hymn for the Weekend’
- Fall Out Boy and Boyz II Men Collabo for ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ ‘Mashup Mondays’ Finale
- Coldplay Monkey Around in Video for ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- Win Tickets To See X-Ambassadors & Muse In Concert