Madonna Builds a Fire Under Boy Scout Anti-Gay Policy
No stranger to outrageous costumes, Madonna donned a new ensemble Saturday night – an over-sized Boy Scout uniform, badges and all.
However, the outfit was not her latest tour garb, but an ironic gesture toward her stance on the organization’s policy against gays.
In a speech at the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Media Awards, the singer called out the Boy Scouts of America for their discriminatory practices, saying, “I think they should change their stupid rules.”
She started by teasing that she wanted to become a Boy Scout, but had been turned down despite having all of the qualifications.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Imagine Dragons Return with New Song ‘Shots': Listen
- Lindsey Stirling Challenges Cane To A Violin-Charged Game Of ‘Name That Tune’
- Kelly Clarkson Sets March Release Date for ‘Piece By Piece’
- Jason Mraz Announces More Dates on Yes! World Tour
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops
- Watch Nick Jonas Perform ‘Jealous,’ Show Off His Evening Wear at Miss Universe 2015