Kim’s College: Big Bang Theory, Nicki Minaj & Queen Latifah!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 21 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Jamie Lynn Spears is engaged. She was raised in Mississippi with her older sister. Name her older sister.
- Nicki Minaj just fired her “glam squad” so that she “can be taken seriously as an artist.” On what TV show is she currently a judge?
- This actor from the Big Bang Theory who plays Sheldon is reportedly under consideration to play The Flash in next year’s big screen adaptation of the character. Name him.
- Matchbox Twenty has confirmed a joint tour with the Goo Goo Dolls. Rob Thomas is the lead singer of Matchbox Twenty. Who is the lead for Goo Goo Dolls?
- Queen Latifah is celebrating a birthday today. Although she received an Academy Award nomination for her role in Chicago, she’s also known for her role as Motormouth Maybelle from this musical-turned-movie. What is it?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch
- Taylor Swift Unites Republicans & Democrats, Facebook Study Shows
- Ariana Grande Might Be on the ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Soundtrack
- Taylor Swift May Keep First Week Platinum-Selling Albums Alive with ‘1989’
- Paul Simon Exhibit Coming to Rock Hall