Jennifer Hudson is paving the way for a new kind of triple-threat. The singer will be recognized for her artistic achievements as a recording artist and actor as well as her work as a philanthropist at the 2013 GRAMMYs on the Hill Awards on April 17.
The Recording Academy, known for the nationally broadcast GRAMMY Awards, puts on the annual Washington, D.C. event to honor artists and lawmakers who support humanitarian causes. Hudson’s Julian D. King Gift Foundation, founded in 2009 with her sister Julia, supports children’s health, education and welfare.
To read the full story, go to Radio.com.
– Nee-Sa Lossing, Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Jeffrey’s Mom Skips Touristy NYC Spots for Something Much More Exciting…
- Weird Celebrity Foods With Karen and Jeffrey