Jennifer Hudson is paving the way for a new kind of triple-threat. The singer will be recognized for her artistic achievements as a recording artist and actor as well as her work as a philanthropist at the 2013 GRAMMYs on the Hill Awards on April 17.
The Recording Academy, known for the nationally broadcast GRAMMY Awards, puts on the annual Washington, D.C. event to honor artists and lawmakers who support humanitarian causes. Hudson’s Julian D. King Gift Foundation, founded in 2009 with her sister Julia, supports children’s health, education and welfare.
To read the full story, go to Radio.com.
– Nee-Sa Lossing, Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Peter Cetera Bows Out of Chicago Reunion — Again
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year
- Beyoncé Formation Merchandise to Aid Flint, MI