Jennifer Hudson is paving the way for a new kind of triple-threat. The singer will be recognized for her artistic achievements as a recording artist and actor as well as her work as a philanthropist at the 2013 GRAMMYs on the Hill Awards on April 17.
The Recording Academy, known for the nationally broadcast GRAMMY Awards, puts on the annual Washington, D.C. event to honor artists and lawmakers who support humanitarian causes. Hudson’s Julian D. King Gift Foundation, founded in 2009 with her sister Julia, supports children’s health, education and welfare.
To read the full story, go to Radio.com.
– Nee-Sa Lossing, Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Did Justin Bieber Trash Post Malone’s Dressing Room?
- Elvis Presley’s Stepbrother Claims His Death was No Accident
- DJ Khaled has Ridiculous Answers to Ridiculous Questions
- This Week on FM Magazine: Police Athletic League (PAL) NYC Summer Playstreets
- Some Prince DNA Claimants’ Documents will be Released
- Fergie’s Racy New Song ‘M.I.L.F. $’ is Here