Jennifer Hudson Takes Home A Different Kind Of GRAMMY
Jennifer Hudson is paving the way for a new kind of triple-threat. The singer will be recognized for her artistic achievements as a recording artist and actor as well as her work as a philanthropist at the 2013 GRAMMYs on the Hill Awards on April 17.
The Recording Academy, known for the nationally broadcast GRAMMY Awards, puts on the annual Washington, D.C. event to honor artists and lawmakers who support humanitarian causes. Hudson’s Julian D. King Gift Foundation, founded in 2009 with her sister Julia, supports children’s health, education and welfare.
To read the full story, go to Radio.com.
- Nee-Sa Lossing, Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings