Jennifer Hudson Takes Home A Different Kind Of GRAMMY
Jennifer Hudson is paving the way for a new kind of triple-threat. The singer will be recognized for her artistic achievements as a recording artist and actor as well as her work as a philanthropist at the 2013 GRAMMYs on the Hill Awards on April 17.
The Recording Academy, known for the nationally broadcast GRAMMY Awards, puts on the annual Washington, D.C. event to honor artists and lawmakers who support humanitarian causes. Hudson’s Julian D. King Gift Foundation, founded in 2009 with her sister Julia, supports children’s health, education and welfare.
To read the full story, go to Radio.com.
- Nee-Sa Lossing, Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N’ Roses’ Breakup
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- 5 Rihanna Movie Appearances Before ‘Home’
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’
- Boston Mayor Has a Message: ‘We Must Soldier On’ Without Zayn Malik