Heart To Hit The Road With Jason Bonham
Following the band’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Heart will take its show on the road this summer as part of a 31-date U.S. tour. Starting in West Palm Beach, Fla., on June 17, the tour will run through the end of August with a stop in Portland, Ore.
The band will be joined by Jason Bonham‘s Led Zeppelin Experience for the tour. The tour came together after Heart bandmates and sisters Ann and Nancy Wilson met Bonham who played drums during their performance of “Stairway to Heaven” at the Kennedy Center Honors tribute to Led Zeppelin in December. Jason Bonham, of course, is the son of Led Zeppelin‘s John Bonham.
Tickets are on sale starting March 22. For a list of dates, go to Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay