Heart To Hit The Road With Jason Bonham
Following the band’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Heart will take its show on the road this summer as part of a 31-date U.S. tour. Starting in West Palm Beach, Fla., on June 17, the tour will run through the end of August with a stop in Portland, Ore.
The band will be joined by Jason Bonham‘s Led Zeppelin Experience for the tour. The tour came together after Heart bandmates and sisters Ann and Nancy Wilson met Bonham who played drums during their performance of “Stairway to Heaven” at the Kennedy Center Honors tribute to Led Zeppelin in December. Jason Bonham, of course, is the son of Led Zeppelin‘s John Bonham.
Tickets are on sale starting March 22. For a list of dates, go to Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life