Following the band’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Heart will take its show on the road this summer as part of a 31-date U.S. tour. Starting in West Palm Beach, Fla., on June 17, the tour will run through the end of August with a stop in Portland, Ore.
The band will be joined by Jason Bonham‘s Led Zeppelin Experience for the tour. The tour came together after Heart bandmates and sisters Ann and Nancy Wilson met Bonham who played drums during their performance of “Stairway to Heaven” at the Kennedy Center Honors tribute to Led Zeppelin in December. Jason Bonham, of course, is the son of Led Zeppelin‘s John Bonham.
Tickets are on sale starting March 22. For a list of dates, go to Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism