Michael Buble Associates Unborn Son With New Pope
Proud papa-to-be Michael Bublè is having a little baby boy.
Buble said his wife, actress Luisana Lopilato, who like the new Pontiff is from Argentina, thought it was a sign that her ultrasound revealed the sex of their baby the same day Bergoglio was chosen to lead the Catholic Church. But the Canadian crooner joked that the new Pope, who will now go by the name Francis, will not be his son’s namesake.
“There’s no way we are going to call him Frank,” Buble told the paper. “Even if it did work well for Frank Sinatra.”
The singer first announced the pregnancy last month in a 22-second clip he posted on his website.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’