Michael Buble Associates Unborn Son With New Pope
Proud papa-to-be Michael Bublè is having a little baby boy.
Buble said his wife, actress Luisana Lopilato, who like the new Pontiff is from Argentina, thought it was a sign that her ultrasound revealed the sex of their baby the same day Bergoglio was chosen to lead the Catholic Church. But the Canadian crooner joked that the new Pope, who will now go by the name Francis, will not be his son’s namesake.
“There’s no way we are going to call him Frank,” Buble told the paper. “Even if it did work well for Frank Sinatra.”
The singer first announced the pregnancy last month in a 22-second clip he posted on his website.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings