Proud papa-to-be Michael Bublè is having a little baby boy.
Buble said his wife, actress Luisana Lopilato, who like the new Pontiff is from Argentina, thought it was a sign that her ultrasound revealed the sex of their baby the same day Bergoglio was chosen to lead the Catholic Church. But the Canadian crooner joked that the new Pope, who will now go by the name Francis, will not be his son’s namesake.
“There’s no way we are going to call him Frank,” Buble told the paper. “Even if it did work well for Frank Sinatra.”
The singer first announced the pregnancy last month in a 22-second clip he posted on his website.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Katy Perry Drops New Track ‘Bon Appétit’ Featuring Migos
- Win Passes To See ‘The Circle’ An A Samsung SmartCam
- Paramore’s Hayley Williams Loves Your ‘Hard Times’ Covers
- Amber Rose on Losing Her Virginity: ‘It Was a Very Special Moment’
- Haim Release New Single ‘Right Now,’ Announce New Album
- See The Chainsmokers Performing with Florida Georgia Line