Proud papa-to-be Michael Bublè is having a little baby boy.
Buble said his wife, actress Luisana Lopilato, who like the new Pontiff is from Argentina, thought it was a sign that her ultrasound revealed the sex of their baby the same day Bergoglio was chosen to lead the Catholic Church. But the Canadian crooner joked that the new Pope, who will now go by the name Francis, will not be his son’s namesake.
“There’s no way we are going to call him Frank,” Buble told the paper. “Even if it did work well for Frank Sinatra.”
The singer first announced the pregnancy last month in a 22-second clip he posted on his website.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Andy Grammer is Going Deeper with New Music: “The world is tough right now. We need this.”
- Dr. Luke & Kesha’s Mother Issue Statement on Defamation Dismissal
- 5 Awesome P!nk Instagram Moments for National Pink Day
- FM Magazine: ‘War Within’
- Britney Spears Welcomed to Thailand with ‘Toxic’ Cover Video
- Adam Lambert Debuts New Single Live