Richard Marx has soundtracked the lovemaking of couples all over the world for far too long. Now he wants to serenade all those lonely people out there.
In a new Funny Or Die video, Marx advertises his latest CD, Richard Marx’s Soundtrack for Self-Pleasure, explaining, “I’ve lost count of the many couples who have come up to me and told me I’m there go-to music for making sweet, sweet love. But what about those who don’t have a significant other?”
Well, he’s got the perfect album (in a special non-slip case) for you.
In the clip, which seems to resemble a Meat Loaf video, Marx explains that all of his songs can be used to score your “me-time.” From adding “for me” to the chorus of “Right Here Waiting” to just adding a few well-placed air quotes to his hit “Hold On The Nights,” he’s found a way to make it special for the loners.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Passes To A Screening Of ‘Thor: Ragnarok’
- Justin Timberlake Set to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Pop Royalty Shines at We Can Survive Benefit Concert
- Kesha Dedicates ‘We Can Survive’ Performance To Fan’s Mother
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Linkin Park Will Live Stream Chester Bennington Tribute Concert