Richard Marx has soundtracked the lovemaking of couples all over the world for far too long. Now he wants to serenade all those lonely people out there.
In a new Funny Or Die video, Marx advertises his latest CD, Richard Marx’s Soundtrack for Self-Pleasure, explaining, “I’ve lost count of the many couples who have come up to me and told me I’m there go-to music for making sweet, sweet love. But what about those who don’t have a significant other?”
Well, he’s got the perfect album (in a special non-slip case) for you.
In the clip, which seems to resemble a Meat Loaf video, Marx explains that all of his songs can be used to score your “me-time.” From adding “for me” to the chorus of “Right Here Waiting” to just adding a few well-placed air quotes to his hit “Hold On The Nights,” he’s found a way to make it special for the loners.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Nick Jonas Seeks Fan Ambassadors
- Bahari: ‘Wolf Pack’ Trio Opens for Selena Gomez, Loves Black Sabbath
- Madonna Defends Her Billboard Prince Tribute
- Idina Menzel on Elsa Having a Girlfriend in ‘Frozen’ Sequel
- Justin Bieber Explains Why He Doesn’t Like Awards Shows
- Lady Gaga May Be Collaborating with Tame Impala