As Depeche Mode nears the March 26th release of their thirteenth studio album, Delta Machine, the synth-pop pioneers have just surprised fans with a follow-up to first single “Heaven.” The new, uptempo song is titled “Sooth My Soul.”
Fans are calling the latest track from Delta Machine “Personal Jesus” part two. “Sooth My Soul” takes Depeche Mode fans back to the synth-pop band’s earlier days. Listen below.
Buzz on the new material has been strong, with chief songwriter Martin Gore stating that the new album looks back to the band’s glory days.
“It definitely has a lot of blues influences, I would say closer to what we were doing around the time of Songs of Faith & Devotion,” singer Dave Gahan recently told KROQ’s’ Kevin & Bean. “Martin’s come up with all these blues riffs.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- The White Stripes ‘Icky Thump’ Scores ‘Justice League’ Trailer
- Win Tickets To Star Trek: Mission New York
- ‘Star Trek’ Predicts Hip-Hop is the ‘Classical Music’ of the Future
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert