What ‘Liking’ Lady Antebellum Means For Your IQ
When you click that little thumbs up on Facebook, you might be giving more away about yourself than just your passion for Lady Antebellum.
A new study done by University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom found that liking certain things on the social networking site can give insight into how smart you are.
Researchers took a closer look at the online habits of 58,000 Facebook users between 2007 and 2012 and found that those who ‘liked’ The Colbert Report, thunderstorms, science and curly fries were predicted to be of high intelligence.
As for people who clicked on the parenting page ‘I Love Being A Mom,” the beauty store Sephora, motorcycle giant Harley Davidson and Lady Antebellum, well, they’re believed to be of low intelligence. Yes, liking the country trio apparently does not help you become a MENSA member.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- One Direction Producer Claims ‘No Rules’ on New Album
- Miley Cyrus, The Weeknd, Demi Lovato To Guest on ‘SNL’ This Season
- Idris Elba ‘Too Street’ to Play James Bond, Azealia Banks Says What!?
- It’s National No Rhyme Day: Do You Know The Rhyme-less Words?
- Crazy Fan Charges Taylor Swift on Stage
- Donald Trump Is Coming Back To NBC!