Taylor Swift Kicks Off RED Tour In Omaha To Sold-Out Crowd
“Well, good evening. You see this is the part I’ve been really looking forward to for a very long time because this is the part where I say to you, Omaha, Nebraska, welcome to the very first night of the RED Tour,” Swift said to the crowd as she jumped up and down.
The more than 13,800 fans at the CenturyLink Center took a liking to her show, a two-hour extravaganza that included multi-level stages, elaborate costumes, dancers, and even aerialists. The local critics agreed.
“For the first four songs of Swift’s kickoff concert of The Red Tour, screams, whistles and cheers melded with her powerful backup band to create a relentless cacophony,” a reviewer at The Omaha World Herald reported.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Craig Wayne Boyd Wins Season 7 of ‘The Voice’
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Go Back To Camp For Nerdy Rendition of Third Eye Blind’s ‘Jumper': Watch