“Well, good evening. You see this is the part I’ve been really looking forward to for a very long time because this is the part where I say to you, Omaha, Nebraska, welcome to the very first night of the RED Tour,” Swift said to the crowd as she jumped up and down.
The more than 13,800 fans at the CenturyLink Center took a liking to her show, a two-hour extravaganza that included multi-level stages, elaborate costumes, dancers, and even aerialists. The local critics agreed.
“For the first four songs of Swift’s kickoff concert of The Red Tour, screams, whistles and cheers melded with her powerful backup band to create a relentless cacophony,” a reviewer at The Omaha World Herald reported.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets For Coldplay at Metlife Stadium On July 17
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Peter Cetera Bows Out of Chicago Reunion — Again
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year