Taylor Swift Kicks Off RED Tour In Omaha To Sold-Out Crowd
“Well, good evening. You see this is the part I’ve been really looking forward to for a very long time because this is the part where I say to you, Omaha, Nebraska, welcome to the very first night of the RED Tour,” Swift said to the crowd as she jumped up and down.
The more than 13,800 fans at the CenturyLink Center took a liking to her show, a two-hour extravaganza that included multi-level stages, elaborate costumes, dancers, and even aerialists. The local critics agreed.
“For the first four songs of Swift’s kickoff concert of The Red Tour, screams, whistles and cheers melded with her powerful backup band to create a relentless cacophony,” a reviewer at The Omaha World Herald reported.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen
- Whitney Houston’s Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: ‘Please Let Her Rest’
- Pharrell Snagged Miley Cyrus for ‘Come Get It Bae’ Video: Watch
- See Beyoncé Channel ‘Rosie the Riveter’ on Instagram
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album