“Well, good evening. You see this is the part I’ve been really looking forward to for a very long time because this is the part where I say to you, Omaha, Nebraska, welcome to the very first night of the RED Tour,” Swift said to the crowd as she jumped up and down.
The more than 13,800 fans at the CenturyLink Center took a liking to her show, a two-hour extravaganza that included multi-level stages, elaborate costumes, dancers, and even aerialists. The local critics agreed.
“For the first four songs of Swift’s kickoff concert of The Red Tour, screams, whistles and cheers melded with her powerful backup band to create a relentless cacophony,” a reviewer at The Omaha World Herald reported.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Artists React to President Trump’s Transgender Military Ban
- Selena Gomez Debuts Dark ‘Fetish’ Video
- Watch a Trailer for the Documentary About Jay-Z and Kanye’s Feud
- Watch Christina Aguilera’s Son Fill His Mother’s Shoes
- J-Lo and A-Rod’s Instagram Birthday Party Continues
- Justin Bieber’s Next Movie Role Revealed