“Well, good evening. You see this is the part I’ve been really looking forward to for a very long time because this is the part where I say to you, Omaha, Nebraska, welcome to the very first night of the RED Tour,” Swift said to the crowd as she jumped up and down.
The more than 13,800 fans at the CenturyLink Center took a liking to her show, a two-hour extravaganza that included multi-level stages, elaborate costumes, dancers, and even aerialists. The local critics agreed.
“For the first four songs of Swift’s kickoff concert of The Red Tour, screams, whistles and cheers melded with her powerful backup band to create a relentless cacophony,” a reviewer at The Omaha World Herald reported.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- This Week In Late Night TV: Thirty Seconds to Mars, The National, Jake Bugg
- Blink-182 Plans Auction To Assist Oklahoma Tornado Survivors
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- ‘The X Factor’ Adds Two New Judges: Kelly Rowland And Paulina Rubio