Miguel, Phoenix Gear Up for ‘SNL’ Performances
The French rockers will appear April 6th alongside host Melissa McCarthy, while the R&B crooner will join host Vince Vaughn April 13th.
Phoenix’s performance is their second on the SNL stage, while Miguel’s performance marks his debut on the show.
Phoenix are expected to perform two new songs from their forthcoming album, Bankrupt!, out April 23. The band recently dropped the video for the album’s single, “Entertainment.”
— Saturday Night Live (@nbcsnl) March 10, 2013
— Saturday Night Live (@nbcsnl) March 12, 2013
Miguel has gained an increasing amount of attention over the past year, including a GRAMMY Award for Best R&B Song for “Adorn” (off his sophomore effort, Kaleidoscope Dream).
His GRAMMY performance of the song even left Kelly Clarkson gushing about his talent, and the crooner is certainly no stranger to late-night audiences after making the rounds on the Late Show with David Letterman and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
—Nee-Sa Lossing, Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen
- ‘Game of Thrones': The Musical? Coldplay Make It a Reality For a Good Cause