Miguel, Phoenix Gear Up for ‘SNL’ Performances
The French rockers will appear April 6th alongside host Melissa McCarthy, while the R&B crooner will join host Vince Vaughn April 13th.
Phoenix’s performance is their second on the SNL stage, while Miguel’s performance marks his debut on the show.
Phoenix are expected to perform two new songs from their forthcoming album, Bankrupt!, out April 23. The band recently dropped the video for the album’s single, “Entertainment.”
— Saturday Night Live (@nbcsnl) March 10, 2013
— Saturday Night Live (@nbcsnl) March 12, 2013
Miguel has gained an increasing amount of attention over the past year, including a GRAMMY Award for Best R&B Song for “Adorn” (off his sophomore effort, Kaleidoscope Dream).
His GRAMMY performance of the song even left Kelly Clarkson gushing about his talent, and the crooner is certainly no stranger to late-night audiences after making the rounds on the Late Show with David Letterman and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
–Nee-Sa Lossing, Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Coldplay Frontman Chris Martin’s Best Live Acoustic Performances
- Coldplay Donates $17,000 to Terminally Ill Fan
- Chris Martin Is Coming To Fresh
- Win Tickets For The New York Renaissance Faire