Miguel, Phoenix Gear Up for ‘SNL’ Performances
The French rockers will appear April 6th alongside host Melissa McCarthy, while the R&B crooner will join host Vince Vaughn April 13th.
Phoenix’s performance is their second on the SNL stage, while Miguel’s performance marks his debut on the show.
Phoenix are expected to perform two new songs from their forthcoming album, Bankrupt!, out April 23. The band recently dropped the video for the album’s single, “Entertainment.”
— Saturday Night Live (@nbcsnl) March 10, 2013
— Saturday Night Live (@nbcsnl) March 12, 2013
Miguel has gained an increasing amount of attention over the past year, including a GRAMMY Award for Best R&B Song for “Adorn” (off his sophomore effort, Kaleidoscope Dream).
His GRAMMY performance of the song even left Kelly Clarkson gushing about his talent, and the crooner is certainly no stranger to late-night audiences after making the rounds on the Late Show with David Letterman and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
–Nee-Sa Lossing, Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Imagine Dragons Return with New Song ‘Shots': Listen
- Lindsey Stirling Challenges Cane To A Violin-Charged Game Of ‘Name That Tune’
- Kelly Clarkson Sets March Release Date for ‘Piece By Piece’
- Jason Mraz Announces More Dates on Yes! World Tour
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops
- Watch Nick Jonas Perform ‘Jealous,’ Show Off His Evening Wear at Miss Universe 2015