Miguel, Phoenix Gear Up for ‘SNL’ Performances
The French rockers will appear April 6th alongside host Melissa McCarthy, while the R&B crooner will join host Vince Vaughn April 13th.
Phoenix’s performance is their second on the SNL stage, while Miguel’s performance marks his debut on the show.
Phoenix are expected to perform two new songs from their forthcoming album, Bankrupt!, out April 23. The band recently dropped the video for the album’s single, “Entertainment.”
— Saturday Night Live (@nbcsnl) March 10, 2013
— Saturday Night Live (@nbcsnl) March 12, 2013
Miguel has gained an increasing amount of attention over the past year, including a GRAMMY Award for Best R&B Song for “Adorn” (off his sophomore effort, Kaleidoscope Dream).
His GRAMMY performance of the song even left Kelly Clarkson gushing about his talent, and the crooner is certainly no stranger to late-night audiences after making the rounds on the Late Show with David Letterman and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
–Nee-Sa Lossing, Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’
- Singing Nun Releases Debut Single and It’s Madonna’s ‘Like a Virgin’
- Foo Fighters Will Play Chicago’s Wrigley Field Next Summer
- Lorde’s ‘Hunger Games’ Soundtrack to Feature Kanye West, Charli XCX, Tinashé