Last night (March 13) on Late Night, Jimmy Fallon and this week’s musician-in-residence, Justin Timberlake, donned the monstrous white coifs and dad suits (but not ties) of Michael McDonald for a very adult-contemporary version of “Row, Row, Row Your Boat.”
Both Timberlake and Fallon, who have proven to be oddly-skilled mimics, pulled out on-the-nose impressions of the Doobie Brothers singer. But the performance was absolutely made when McDonald himself showed up.
McDonald is no stranger to self-deprecation, having appeared in a few episodes 30 Rock, so it wasn’t a total surprise when the crooner appeared as the third voice in a heavily harmonized white-funk version of the children’s song.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Brown Arrested Following Allegations of Threat with Gun
- Lena Dunham Discovers what Ariana Grande’s ‘Side to Side’ is About
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Jimmy Eat World Premiere New Song “Sure and Certain”
- Chris Brown Investigated by Police at Los Angeles Home
- Alicia Keys To Honor Clive Davis At 13th Annual Black Ball Benefit In NYC