Earlier today, Bieber took to Instagram to share his opinions with the world, specifically his opinions on a certain fallen starlet. “And to those comparing me to Lindsay Lohan look at her 2012 tax statements😉.”
Though Bieber has since amended his original statement about Lohan, he hasn’t yet taken down his long rant about the hurdles of trying to please the press and how his success at such a young age probably scares certain people.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani