Selena Gomez has been making the media rounds dishing on love and showing off impressive choreography while insulting ‘d-bags’ everywhere. She also released a new song that just might be about Justin Bieber.
“Rule the World” leaked earlier in the week, so Gomez decided to officially share it with her fans late last night (March 13). While she hasn’t decided if the song will end up on her new album, one thing is certain: the club track is a breakup anthem bound to have everyone singing along.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Prince: Looking Back at ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ 25 Years Later
- Win Tickets For Up Close & Personal with Tom Odell
- Thirty Seconds to Mars Premiere ‘CAMP MARS: The Concert Film’: Watch
- Bastille Blend Dante and Horror Flicks in New Video ‘Send Them Off!’
- Welcome to Kanye WestWorld
- Demi Lovato Questions Artist Who Modified Her Breasts