Selena Gomez has been making the media rounds dishing on love and showing off impressive choreography while insulting ‘d-bags’ everywhere. She also released a new song that just might be about Justin Bieber.
“Rule the World” leaked earlier in the week, so Gomez decided to officially share it with her fans late last night (March 13). While she hasn’t decided if the song will end up on her new album, one thing is certain: the club track is a breakup anthem bound to have everyone singing along.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- Justin Bieber Is Scolding Screaming Fans… Again!
- The Chainsmokers Get ‘Closer’ with Halsey in New Video
- Listen to Pharrell’s Sultry New Track ‘Runnin’
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘My Dating Life Isn’t Your Next Film Script’
- DJ Khaled Snapchats Birth of Son, Blasts His Music in Delivery Room