Selena Gomez has been making the media rounds dishing on love and showing off impressive choreography while insulting ‘d-bags’ everywhere. She also released a new song that just might be about Justin Bieber.
“Rule the World” leaked earlier in the week, so Gomez decided to officially share it with her fans late last night (March 13). While she hasn’t decided if the song will end up on her new album, one thing is certain: the club track is a breakup anthem bound to have everyone singing along.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Listen to Justin Timberlake’s New Song ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’
- Win Tickets For Blake Shelton At Barclays Center
- American Idol Winner Nick Fradiani Reveals Title of New Album
- Taylor Swift Nearly Kicked Out of Coachella for Dancing Too Hard
- Blake Shelton Defends Beyoncé’s Country Tune ‘Daddy Lesson’
- The Rolling Stones Tell Donald Trump to Stop Using Their Music