How Beyonce Lost The Baby Weight After Blue Ivy
The singer covers the April issue of Shape magazine in a bright color-blocked bikini, revealing her stay-fit secrets in a behind-the-scenes video for the cover shoot (below).
“I gained 57 pounds when I was pregnant,” Beyoncé said in the clip. “I didn’t have a lot of time to lose the weight, because I scheduled a show three months after I gave birth, which I would never do again.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together