The singer covers the April issue of Shape magazine in a bright color-blocked bikini, revealing her stay-fit secrets in a behind-the-scenes video for the cover shoot (below).
“I gained 57 pounds when I was pregnant,” Beyoncé said in the clip. “I didn’t have a lot of time to lose the weight, because I scheduled a show three months after I gave birth, which I would never do again.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?
- Justin Timberlake Pokes Fun at ‘It’s Gonna Be May’ Meme
- Who Are the Twins from Drake’s ‘Views’?
- Tom DeLonge on New Blink 182, Future with Band
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’