How Beyonce Lost The Baby Weight After Blue Ivy
The singer covers the April issue of Shape magazine in a bright color-blocked bikini, revealing her stay-fit secrets in a behind-the-scenes video for the cover shoot (below).
“I gained 57 pounds when I was pregnant,” Beyoncé said in the clip. “I didn’t have a lot of time to lose the weight, because I scheduled a show three months after I gave birth, which I would never do again.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Turns Down Huge Offer, Shuts Down Tour Rumors
- Nate Ruess on the Difference Between ‘Some Nights’ and ‘Grand Romantic’
- Listen to ‘Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz’ Album
- Why is The Weeknd being Chauffeured by John Travolta in New Apple Music Ad?
- Justin Bieber Drops His Sexy ‘What Do You Mean?’ Video
- Watch: Nick Jonas Drops New Video for ‘Levels’