How Beyonce Lost The Baby Weight After Blue Ivy
The singer covers the April issue of Shape magazine in a bright color-blocked bikini, revealing her stay-fit secrets in a behind-the-scenes video for the cover shoot (below).
“I gained 57 pounds when I was pregnant,” Beyoncé said in the clip. “I didn’t have a lot of time to lose the weight, because I scheduled a show three months after I gave birth, which I would never do again.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch