How Beyonce Lost The Baby Weight After Blue Ivy
The singer covers the April issue of Shape magazine in a bright color-blocked bikini, revealing her stay-fit secrets in a behind-the-scenes video for the cover shoot (below).
“I gained 57 pounds when I was pregnant,” Beyoncé said in the clip. “I didn’t have a lot of time to lose the weight, because I scheduled a show three months after I gave birth, which I would never do again.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog