Celine Dion’s first English language album in six years won’t be out until the fall, but she’s already given away a few surprises.
Dion was originally supposed to release her new album, Water And A Flame, last year, but pushed back the release to October 2013 simply because it wasn’t “100 percent ready.” The extra time gave her a chance to add previously unreleased songs and covers that she’s now performing during her recent Vegas run, including Billy Joel’s “Lullaby (Goodnight, My Angel)” and Journey’s “Open Arms” (the show’s opener).
“We do a lot of songs in the show that I’ve never recorded before, and people are always asking for these when they visit our [merch] Boutique, so it’s great that we’ll finally have these recorded.” Dion said in a statement.
This is the second time Ne-Yo has worked with Dion – he co-wrote and co-produced “I Got Nothin’ Left” on Taking Chances – but the first time he has gotten a chance to sing with her.
Read More Music News On 923NOW.com:
- Britney Spears Waited 5 Months to Call Boyfriend Sam Asghari
- Sean Spicer Fact Checked Back to Beyoncé
- The Weeknd Subtly Jabs Justin Bieber Over ‘Wack’ Insult
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 11 Essential John Mayer Songs for Lyrical Lovers
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance will be Really Expensive
- Twenty One Pilots, Frank Ocean, Chance The Rapper to Headline Sasquatch Festival