Celine Dion’s first English language album in six years won’t be out until the fall, but she’s already given away a few surprises.
Dion was originally supposed to release her new album, Water And A Flame, last year, but pushed back the release to October 2013 simply because it wasn’t “100 percent ready.” The extra time gave her a chance to add previously unreleased songs and covers that she’s now performing during her recent Vegas run, including Billy Joel’s “Lullaby (Goodnight, My Angel)” and Journey’s “Open Arms” (the show’s opener).
“We do a lot of songs in the show that I’ve never recorded before, and people are always asking for these when they visit our [merch] Boutique, so it’s great that we’ll finally have these recorded.” Dion said in a statement.
This is the second time Ne-Yo has worked with Dion – he co-wrote and co-produced “I Got Nothin’ Left” on Taking Chances – but the first time he has gotten a chance to sing with her.
Read More Music News On 923NOW.com:
- Win Passes To “The Boss Baby” & A Trip On AMTRAK
- Nicki Minaj, Zendaya Weigh in on Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Maxine Waters Comments
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 5 Powerhouse Female Musicians Making Their Mark
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Fan Who Died in Car Accident
- #SoOldSchool: What’s An Old Word That You Think People Should Stop Using?
- Paris and Prince Jackson Get Complimentary Tattoos