Style Files: Lady Gaga Splurges On 24-Karat Gold Wheelchair
Her golden chariot, which she is using after having hip surgery last month, was custommade by Ken Borochov, a New York based stylist who has worked with the likes of Kanye West, Cher Lloyd and Nicki Minaj.
Borochov managed to put the piece together in a week, telling MTV, “I certainly wasn’t expecting that phone call and have never done a wheelchair but am always up for a challenge and was thrilled to create what I affectionately dubbed the Chariot, a chair fit only for a queen.”
Not only the frame of Mother Monster’s new throne is 24-karat gold plated, but the wheels and hardware are too. The chair features a black leather seat that Borochov said was inspired by “classic motorcycle jackets.” And just incase Gaga needs to take a little nap, the seat reclines all the way back so she can lay down.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – ‘The Freshmen’