Her golden chariot, which she is using after having hip surgery last month, was custommade by Ken Borochov, a New York based stylist who has worked with the likes of Kanye West, Cher Lloyd and Nicki Minaj.
Borochov managed to put the piece together in a week, telling MTV, “I certainly wasn’t expecting that phone call and have never done a wheelchair but am always up for a challenge and was thrilled to create what I affectionately dubbed the Chariot, a chair fit only for a queen.”
Not only the frame of Mother Monster’s new throne is 24-karat gold plated, but the wheels and hardware are too. The chair features a black leather seat that Borochov said was inspired by “classic motorcycle jackets.” And just incase Gaga needs to take a little nap, the seat reclines all the way back so she can lay down.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets For Goo Goo Dolls At The Beacon Theatre
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Rihanna’s ‘Love On The Brain’
- Ariana Grande & Mac Miller Show Off New Tattoos
- Kanye West Talks Saint Pablo Tour Production Design
- Drake Announces New Short Film ‘Please Forgive Me’
- Kevin Bacon Raids Britney Spears’ Wardrobe for Apple Music