Her golden chariot, which she is using after having hip surgery last month, was custommade by Ken Borochov, a New York based stylist who has worked with the likes of Kanye West, Cher Lloyd and Nicki Minaj.
Borochov managed to put the piece together in a week, telling MTV, “I certainly wasn’t expecting that phone call and have never done a wheelchair but am always up for a challenge and was thrilled to create what I affectionately dubbed the Chariot, a chair fit only for a queen.”
Not only the frame of Mother Monster’s new throne is 24-karat gold plated, but the wheels and hardware are too. The chair features a black leather seat that Borochov said was inspired by “classic motorcycle jackets.” And just incase Gaga needs to take a little nap, the seat reclines all the way back so she can lay down.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Nick Jonas Seeks Fan Ambassadors
- Bahari: ‘Wolf Pack’ Trio Opens for Selena Gomez, Loves Black Sabbath
- Madonna Defends Her Billboard Prince Tribute
- Idina Menzel on Elsa Having a Girlfriend in ‘Frozen’ Sequel
- Justin Bieber Explains Why He Doesn’t Like Awards Shows
- Lady Gaga May Be Collaborating with Tame Impala