Stevie Nicks Doc ‘In Your Dreams’ To Hit Theaters For One Night Only
When it came to the making of her 2011 album, In Your Dreams, Stevie Nicks said, “Sometimes good things take a long time.” The same could be said of the forthcoming Nicks documentary, filmed during the making of In Your Dreams, but the wait is over.
On April 2, the doc – also titled In Your Dreams - will screen in more than 50 cities across the country, including Boston, New York, Los Angeles and Tucson, Arizona.
The documentary, which has been making rounds on the festival circuit and is being shown at this year’s SXSW, focuses on the collaboration between Nicks and Eurythmics guitarist, Dave Stewart for her first solo album in over a decade. (Stewart also co-directed and produced the documentary.)
The two spent nine months toiling around Nicks’ mansion in the Hollywood Hills and for the first time, the singer gives fans a look at her private life. From costume parties to elaborate feasts, Nicks isn’t afraid to show her sometimes strange inner world. She even shows off never-before-seen personal scrapbooks from her childhood, along with concert photos from the last 35 years.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Fresh First’ Artist Melanie Martinez Reveals The Inspiration Behind ‘Dollhouse’
- Haulin Oats Earns Hall & Oates Lawsuit, But Garfunkel & Oates Get a Pass?
- Prince Announces Hit & Run Tour with Pop-Up Shows Across U.S.
- Maybe It’s a Hoax, But Adele’s ’25’ Was Spotted on Amazon Today
- Kelly Clarkson Talks The Passion Of Pregnancy Recording And Creating ‘Piece By Piece’
- Bodyguard Forcefully Removes Fan from Lady Gaga’s Path in Paris