“The truth is I wanted to write a song to give people hope,” he said. “All those people who have been dumped by that jerk of a girlfriend or a boyfriend or a husband or a wife… for them to realize after it’s over it was the best thing that ever happened to them. That person truly sucked.”
Bublè joked that a certain One Direction heartthrob inspired the single.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Did Justin Bieber Trash Post Malone’s Dressing Room?
- Elvis Presley’s Stepbrother Claims His Death was No Accident
- DJ Khaled has Ridiculous Answers to Ridiculous Questions
- This Week on FM Magazine: Police Athletic League (PAL) NYC Summer Playstreets
- Some Prince DNA Claimants’ Documents will be Released
- Fergie’s Racy New Song ‘M.I.L.F. $’ is Here