“The truth is I wanted to write a song to give people hope,” he said. “All those people who have been dumped by that jerk of a girlfriend or a boyfriend or a husband or a wife… for them to realize after it’s over it was the best thing that ever happened to them. That person truly sucked.”
Bublè joked that a certain One Direction heartthrob inspired the single.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Daya Announces Headlining Tour Dates
- Lady Gaga Shares ‘Joanne’ Title Inspiration
- Win Tickets To See NeedToBreathe At The Beacon
- MTV Brings Back ‘TRL’ for One Day to Register Young Voters
- ‘On the Spot’ with Carson and Cane: How Much Does One Pound of Lemons Weigh?
- Could Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie Be the Next Celebrity Couple?