Michael Bublè (Sort Of) Dedicates New Song To Harry Styles
“The truth is I wanted to write a song to give people hope,” he said. “All those people who have been dumped by that jerk of a girlfriend or a boyfriend or a husband or a wife… for them to realize after it’s over it was the best thing that ever happened to them. That person truly sucked.”
Bublè joked that a certain One Direction heartthrob inspired the single.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch