“The truth is I wanted to write a song to give people hope,” he said. “All those people who have been dumped by that jerk of a girlfriend or a boyfriend or a husband or a wife… for them to realize after it’s over it was the best thing that ever happened to them. That person truly sucked.”
Bublè joked that a certain One Direction heartthrob inspired the single.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See Chris Stapleton At PNC Or Jones Beach
- Win Tickets To See Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’ World Tour
- Coldplay Not Performing Israeli-Palestinian Peace Concerts
- Stream Foo Fighters Concert Live Right Now!
- Oscars Secrets Revealed + the Truth About the Red Carpet
- Win Tickets To The Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience