Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Bring ‘SexyBack’ As Barbershop Quartet
If for some reason you’ve been wondering what Justin Timberlake’s music would sound like when sung by a barbershop quartet, you’re in luck. JT revealed it to the world last night (March 12) on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, a performance you can watch here.
“Ladies and gentleman, for the first time ever, combining the harmony of a barbershop quartet with Justin Timberlake music please welcome the Ragtime Gals.”
- Photos: JT On JF
Timberlake then took the Fallon stage for night two of his week-long run on the show. Dressed in colorful blazers and top hats, Timberlake, Fallon and friends harmonized while alternating lead vocals on the track.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Marilyn Manson Talks About Wearing Makeup with His Dad in ‘Paper’ Magazine
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Sleeping With Sirens Have Written the Next Big Rock Album
- Did Metallica’s Lars Ulrich Have the Most Boring Bachelor Party Ever?
- Win Tickets To The Screening Of Disney’s ‘Cinderella’
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film