Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Bring ‘SexyBack’ As Barbershop Quartet
If for some reason you’ve been wondering what Justin Timberlake’s music would sound like when sung by a barbershop quartet, you’re in luck. JT revealed it to the world last night (March 12) on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, a performance you can watch here.
“Ladies and gentleman, for the first time ever, combining the harmony of a barbershop quartet with Justin Timberlake music please welcome the Ragtime Gals.”
- Photos: JT On JF
Timberlake then took the Fallon stage for night two of his week-long run on the show. Dressed in colorful blazers and top hats, Timberlake, Fallon and friends harmonized while alternating lead vocals on the track.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay