If for some reason you’ve been wondering what Justin Timberlake’s music would sound like when sung by a barbershop quartet, you’re in luck. JT revealed it to the world last night (March 12) on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, a performance you can watch here.
“Ladies and gentleman, for the first time ever, combining the harmony of a barbershop quartet with Justin Timberlake music please welcome the Ragtime Gals.”
- Photos: JT On JF
Timberlake then took the Fallon stage for night two of his week-long run on the show. Dressed in colorful blazers and top hats, Timberlake, Fallon and friends harmonized while alternating lead vocals on the track.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Not Performing Israeli-Palestinian Peace Concerts
- Stream Foo Fighters Concert Live Right Now!
- Oscars Secrets Revealed + the Truth About the Red Carpet
- Win Tickets To The Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience
- Ariana Grande’s Charm is ‘Dangerous’ in New York City
- John Mayer Unpacks ‘The Search for Everything’ Wave 2