Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Bring ‘SexyBack’ As Barbershop Quartet
If for some reason you’ve been wondering what Justin Timberlake’s music would sound like when sung by a barbershop quartet, you’re in luck. JT revealed it to the world last night (March 12) on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, a performance you can watch here.
“Ladies and gentleman, for the first time ever, combining the harmony of a barbershop quartet with Justin Timberlake music please welcome the Ragtime Gals.”
- Photos: JT On JF
Timberlake then took the Fallon stage for night two of his week-long run on the show. Dressed in colorful blazers and top hats, Timberlake, Fallon and friends harmonized while alternating lead vocals on the track.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Watch: Pharrell Cries As People Dance To “Happy”
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows