‘Glee’ Use ‘NSYNC & Backstreet Boys To Make Nice
On this week’s Glee, there’s a whole lot of feuding going on. Will isn’t too happy with Finn, who revealed last week that he’d kissed Emma. But to help the guys get past this rough patch the members of New Directions have decided to give out their first assignment, which ends in an epic boy band battle.
The two ladies probably won’t be pairing up in real life anytime soon, but in the Glee-niverse the two make beautiful music together. Blaine takes on Mariah’s “I Still Believe,” speeding up the hopeful ballad before Sue interrupts his longing to rap Nicki’s “Super Bass.” We can only hope Sue traded in one of her signature tracksuits for something that Minaj herself would approve of.
Though Ryder sounds a lot more like Sir Elton John then we would have expected on “The Bitch Is Back,” it’s Unique who shows that the diva is back with Madonna’s “Dress You Up,” owning this saxophone-fueled mash-up.
To listen to more songs from this week’s episode, go to Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy