‘Glee’ Use ‘NSYNC & Backstreet Boys To Make Nice
On this week’s Glee, there’s a whole lot of feuding going on. Will isn’t too happy with Finn, who revealed last week that he’d kissed Emma. But to help the guys get past this rough patch the members of New Directions have decided to give out their first assignment, which ends in an epic boy band battle.
The two ladies probably won’t be pairing up in real life anytime soon, but in the Glee-niverse the two make beautiful music together. Blaine takes on Mariah’s “I Still Believe,” speeding up the hopeful ballad before Sue interrupts his longing to rap Nicki’s “Super Bass.” We can only hope Sue traded in one of her signature tracksuits for something that Minaj herself would approve of.
Though Ryder sounds a lot more like Sir Elton John then we would have expected on “The Bitch Is Back,” it’s Unique who shows that the diva is back with Madonna’s “Dress You Up,” owning this saxophone-fueled mash-up.
To listen to more songs from this week’s episode, go to Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics