When a Tennessee woman came across a glittering rainbow in a recycling dumpster last weekend, she was shocked to find that the colorful papers were actually hundreds of unopened letters addressed to Taylor Swift.
“I was like, ‘That’s weird,'” Nashville resident Kylee Francescan told Nashville news station WKRN. “There were like hundreds of letters in there to Taylor Swift and I’m like, ‘Oh my gosh!’ I didn’t know if they were stolen [or] discarded, so I threw them in a box. And I’m like, ‘Somebody needs to let Taylor know.'”
The letters were addressed to the pop star’s fan mail address, a P.O. located in a strip mall in Hendersonville, Tenn. According to WKRN, the owner of the strip mall said that someone from Swift’s team comes periodically to collect the thousands of letters she receives from fans around the world every day.
However, the mystery remains as to why the letters landed in a dumpster unopened. A spokesperson for Swift, Paula Erickson, said the letters must have been overlooked or improperly sorted.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Bette Midler Joins Team Shelton on ‘The Voice’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs
- Elvis Presley’s Birth Certificate Up for Auction at Graceland
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Black Keys to Reissue Pink Vinyls for Gilda’s Club
- Drake’s Dad Stars in Arkells Video ‘Drake’s Dad’