Watch Kelly Rowland’s ‘Kisses Down Low’ Video
“It’s finally here! Check out the video for my single ‘Kisses Down Low’ now!” Rowland tweeted on Tuesday (March 12). “Share if you like your kisses down low!”
The video finds Rowland, sometimes in split screen fashion and sporting different looks–blonde wig, short, red hair, long, with blue accent–and playing to the camera. She’s chewing gum with attitude while singing and interacting with her split-screen self.
“I like my kisses down low, makes me arch my back,” she sings, “When you give it to me slow, baby just like that.”
Last month she explained that her album, Talk A Good Game, will add more of the same steamy content.
“I think it’s important for a lady to express that that’s the way it should be handled some times,” she told Big Tigger of V-103/Atlanta.
As previously reported, she explained how the album’s sensual feel caused her to re-think the title.
“I condensed it down to about 14 songs for this album,” she said. “It encouraged me to change the title. I was a lot more revealing, a lot more intimate.”
In 2011, Kelly dove into after-hours music with the Lil-Wayne-assisted single, “Motivation.” She has since become a go-to featured artist, recently appearing on singles from Big Boi (“Mama Told Me”) and Future (“Neva End”) at the same time.
“After you hear this album and the songs, we are going to need another conversation,” she said. “You’re gonna have a lot of questions and I’m going to answer them all.”
Listen to the complete interview here.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell’s Hat Will Never Die, Thanks to Marlon Wayans Doing ‘Happy’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Don’t Call Taylor Swift Your ‘Mom,’ Guys
- U2 Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Found Dead in Los Angeles Hotel Room
- Cher Heads Up Marc Jacobs’ Fall 2015 Campaign: See Her Look
- The Weeknd’s New Music Video for ‘The Hills’ Starts Off with a Bang: Watch
- See Jennifer Lopez’s New Look… Before She Got Confetti Bombed