One Direction’s Harry Styles Is In A Pinch
No, Taylor Swift did not put Harry in a medieval contraption to retaliate on the break up, but Harry sure doesn’t look too comfortable! All the members of One Direction are being officially measured to be forever immortalized in WAX.
Madame Tussaud’s is measuring the boys for their individual wax figures!
Lucky for us USA fans, the exhibit will travel to the here after being unveiled in London on April 18th, 2013. All five figures will then travel to New York City for display from July 19th through October 11th. That’s plenty of time for you and your BFF’s to come and pose alongside Harry, Zayne, Louis, Liam and Niall!
The boys are very excited to have a wax look-alike Harry says: “We’re just kind of a bit overwhelmed. We’ve been to Madame Tussaud’s and seen the kind of people who are in there. It’s crazy to think that we will up there with them.”
Click here to see the boys’ “fitting” session.
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- This Week On FM Magazine: The Ellen Hermanson Foundation
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?