“It feels like the right avenue and the right style of where I want to go next,” he said. “I feel like I’m the right place at the right time of my career right now. I feel like it’s moving onwards and upwards. I’m here in America promoting it and I’m excited about it coming out.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To SPF In Las Vegas!
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others
- Morris Day Shares ‘Over That Rainbow’ Video a Year after Prince Dies