“It feels like the right avenue and the right style of where I want to go next,” he said. “I feel like I’m the right place at the right time of my career right now. I feel like it’s moving onwards and upwards. I’m here in America promoting it and I’m excited about it coming out.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?
- Justin Timberlake Pokes Fun at ‘It’s Gonna Be May’ Meme
- Who Are the Twins from Drake’s ‘Views’?
- Tom DeLonge on New Blink 182, Future with Band
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’