The 5 Best Things About Justin Timberlake’s Fifth ‘SNL’ Stint
This past Saturday marked Justin Timberlake’s fifth stint as host and musical guest for Saturday Night Live, an unsurprising fact given the anticipation surrounding the episode, which was not only the clear best of the current season but also the highest-rated SNL in 14 months. Here’s the highlight reel.
The Kanye Diss
What’s maybe more impressive than the ratings is that Timberlake managed to slyly squeeze a rebuttal to Kanye West’s “Suit & Tie” diss into his performance of the song, changing the lyric “aww, s*** so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit” to “my hit’s so sick, got rappers acting dramatic.” All this plus a Jay-Z assist, and it wasn’t even the high point of the episode. JT would go on to perform second 20/20 Experience single “Mirrors,” but again, it wasn’t even the show’s highlight.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down – ‘Kryptonite’
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Four Day Pop Up Cat Cafe! Don’t Miss It!