Lady Antebellum Get Wild In ‘Downtown’ Video
Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott may look like a goody two shoes, but in the band’s new video for “Downtown” she proves she can be a wild child.
Feeling a little left out after her bandmates Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood describe their late night debauchery, Scott calls up her friend, played by 2 Broke Girls’ Beth Behrs, explaining she wants to get “so crazy they end up getting arrested.”
Behr gives Scott, who’s six months pregnant, a bad girl makeover complete with kohl-rimmed eyes and black fingerless gloves. The two prowl the street looking for a little fun that will get the attention of the cops.
Unfortunately, the two officers on the scene (played by Kelley and Haywood) are more interested in sprinkled donuts and cat videos than the shenanigans of two pretty ladies.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Woman Dies After Collapsing at Coachella of ‘Apparent Drug Overdose’
- Kim’s College: Whoopie, Lea Michelle & Beyonce!
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing