Lady Antebellum Get Wild In ‘Downtown’ Video
Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott may look like a goody two shoes, but in the band’s new video for “Downtown” she proves she can be a wild child.
Feeling a little left out after her bandmates Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood describe their late night debauchery, Scott calls up her friend, played by 2 Broke Girls’ Beth Behrs, explaining she wants to get “so crazy they end up getting arrested.”
Behr gives Scott, who’s six months pregnant, a bad girl makeover complete with kohl-rimmed eyes and black fingerless gloves. The two prowl the street looking for a little fun that will get the attention of the cops.
Unfortunately, the two officers on the scene (played by Kelley and Haywood) are more interested in sprinkled donuts and cat videos than the shenanigans of two pretty ladies.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You