Lady Antebellum Get Wild In ‘Downtown’ Video
Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott may look like a goody two shoes, but in the band’s new video for “Downtown” she proves she can be a wild child.
Feeling a little left out after her bandmates Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood describe their late night debauchery, Scott calls up her friend, played by 2 Broke Girls’ Beth Behrs, explaining she wants to get “so crazy they end up getting arrested.”
Behr gives Scott, who’s six months pregnant, a bad girl makeover complete with kohl-rimmed eyes and black fingerless gloves. The two prowl the street looking for a little fun that will get the attention of the cops.
Unfortunately, the two officers on the scene (played by Kelley and Haywood) are more interested in sprinkled donuts and cat videos than the shenanigans of two pretty ladies.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo