Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott may look like a goody two shoes, but in the band’s new video for “Downtown” she proves she can be a wild child.
Feeling a little left out after her bandmates Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood describe their late night debauchery, Scott calls up her friend, played by 2 Broke Girls’ Beth Behrs, explaining she wants to get “so crazy they end up getting arrested.”
Behr gives Scott, who’s six months pregnant, a bad girl makeover complete with kohl-rimmed eyes and black fingerless gloves. The two prowl the street looking for a little fun that will get the attention of the cops.
Unfortunately, the two officers on the scene (played by Kelley and Haywood) are more interested in sprinkled donuts and cat videos than the shenanigans of two pretty ladies.
Read more on Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch The Muppets Rap Eminem’s ‘My Name Is’
- Benny Boom in Talks to Direct Troubled Tupac Biopic
- Ricki Lake Helps Launch HIV/AIDS Campaign: #TreatmentForAll
- Watch The Killers’ New Christmas Video ‘Dirt Sledding’
- Watch Isosine’s Nonstop Pop 2015 Mashup
- Listen to Coldplay and Beyoncé’s Collaboration, ‘Hymn for the Weekend’