Justin Bieber Hospitalized After Collapsing At London Show
After a tumultuous week including being booed by a British crowd for starting his concert reportedly two hours late, pop star Justin Bieber was rushed to a UK hospital after fainting during a performance at London’s O2 Arena last night.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Bieber passed out in the backstage area towards the end of the show. He was treated on the scene and given oxygen while his manager, Scooter Braun, addressed the O2 audience.
“Justin’s got very light breath,” Braun explained. “The whole show he’s been complaining. He’s backstage with the EMTs and the doctor.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Kid Rock Is Being Attacked By Bees
- Missy Elliott, Pharrell Working on New Music
- 5 Songs That Leonard Nimoy Sang Like a Boss