Justin Bieber Hospitalized After Collapsing At London Show
After a tumultuous week including being booed by a British crowd for starting his concert reportedly two hours late, pop star Justin Bieber was rushed to a UK hospital after fainting during a performance at London’s O2 Arena last night.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Bieber passed out in the backstage area towards the end of the show. He was treated on the scene and given oxygen while his manager, Scooter Braun, addressed the O2 audience.
“Justin’s got very light breath,” Braun explained. “The whole show he’s been complaining. He’s backstage with the EMTs and the doctor.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo