After a tumultuous week including being booed by a British crowd for starting his concert reportedly two hours late, pop star Justin Bieber was rushed to a UK hospital after fainting during a performance at London’s O2 Arena last night.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Bieber passed out in the backstage area towards the end of the show. He was treated on the scene and given oxygen while his manager, Scooter Braun, addressed the O2 audience.
“Justin’s got very light breath,” Braun explained. “The whole show he’s been complaining. He’s backstage with the EMTs and the doctor.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Christina Perri Announces New Album ‘Head or Heart’
- 5 Offbeat Ways To Celebrate The Holidays
- Sharpton: Retailers To List Shoppers’ ‘Bill Of Rights’
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics