Justin Bieber Hospitalized After Collapsing At London Show
After a tumultuous week including being booed by a British crowd for starting his concert reportedly two hours late, pop star Justin Bieber was rushed to a UK hospital after fainting during a performance at London’s O2 Arena last night.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Bieber passed out in the backstage area towards the end of the show. He was treated on the scene and given oxygen while his manager, Scooter Braun, addressed the O2 audience.
“Justin’s got very light breath,” Braun explained. “The whole show he’s been complaining. He’s backstage with the EMTs and the doctor.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Listen to Robin Gibb’s ‘Days of Wine and Roses’ from Upcoming Final Album
- Neil Young, Pearl Jam, Tom Jones to Play Bridge School Benefit
- President Obama Visits Student Who Wished for Beyoncé Instead
- Kendrick Lamar, Ellie Goulding & Calvin Harris to Perform at the Bermuda Triangle on Halloween
- Impact: Train Aims to ‘Get Into People’s Lives’ with ‘Bulletproof Picasso’
- Rihanna Cut From ‘Thursday Night Football’ Because Of Ray Rice