After a tumultuous week including being booed by a British crowd for starting his concert reportedly two hours late, pop star Justin Bieber was rushed to a UK hospital after fainting during a performance at London’s O2 Arena last night.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Bieber passed out in the backstage area towards the end of the show. He was treated on the scene and given oxygen while his manager, Scooter Braun, addressed the O2 audience.
“Justin’s got very light breath,” Braun explained. “The whole show he’s been complaining. He’s backstage with the EMTs and the doctor.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani