Chris Brown Threatens Valet Over $10 Parking Fee: ‘Give Me My Keys’
Don’t mess with Chris Brown‘s car, his parking spot or his keys. After he left a charity event in Studio City, California Wednesday (March 7), the singer threatened a valet and ignored requests to pay the $10 parking fee.
The ordeal was caught on camera by TMZ, and Brown can be seen in the video, nose-to-nose with the valet, demanding his keys. “Gimme my f****** keys,” Brown said. When the valet asks for payment, Brown issues a threat.
“F*** your $10, give me my keys,” he said. “We gonna turn this whole spot up, I promise you.”
Cooler heads prevailed when a member of his entourage apparently paid the money and the valet released Brown’s keys. Brown hopped into his pimped-out Viper and proceeded to exit the lot.
For more on this story go to Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo