Chris Brown Threatens Valet Over $10 Parking Fee: ‘Give Me My Keys’
Don’t mess with Chris Brown‘s car, his parking spot or his keys. After he left a charity event in Studio City, California Wednesday (March 7), the singer threatened a valet and ignored requests to pay the $10 parking fee.
The ordeal was caught on camera by TMZ, and Brown can be seen in the video, nose-to-nose with the valet, demanding his keys. “Gimme my f****** keys,” Brown said. When the valet asks for payment, Brown issues a threat.
“F*** your $10, give me my keys,” he said. “We gonna turn this whole spot up, I promise you.”
Cooler heads prevailed when a member of his entourage apparently paid the money and the valet released Brown’s keys. Brown hopped into his pimped-out Viper and proceeded to exit the lot.
For more on this story go to Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You