Chris Brown Threatens Valet Over $10 Parking Fee: ‘Give Me My Keys’
Don’t mess with Chris Brown‘s car, his parking spot or his keys. After he left a charity event in Studio City, California Wednesday (March 7), the singer threatened a valet and ignored requests to pay the $10 parking fee.
The ordeal was caught on camera by TMZ, and Brown can be seen in the video, nose-to-nose with the valet, demanding his keys. “Gimme my f****** keys,” Brown said. When the valet asks for payment, Brown issues a threat.
“F*** your $10, give me my keys,” he said. “We gonna turn this whole spot up, I promise you.”
Cooler heads prevailed when a member of his entourage apparently paid the money and the valet released Brown’s keys. Brown hopped into his pimped-out Viper and proceeded to exit the lot.
For more on this story go to Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch