5 Things We’d Like To See On The Next Miley Cyrus Record
Miley Cyrus is all grown up. The 20-year-old singer/actress is in the process of recording her fourth studio album and has talked about working with everyone from Mary J. Blige to Pharrell Williams and Hit-Boy. This week she took to Twitter to let her fans know she’s deep in the recording process and even hinted at what’s in store. And E! Online reported she just signed with Britney Spears’ manager Larry Rudolph. We’re not quite sure what Cyrus has cooked up, but here are five things we’d like her to consider while recording her album.
1. Showcase her stripped-down approach
Cyrus wowed the music world with her impressive cover of Bob Dylan’s “You Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go.” Not to mention, she’s an avid fan of Bon Iver and has been finding inspiration from Jeff Buckley. Why not channel all of this into her next record?
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry
- The Many Shapes of Este Haim’s ‘Bass Face’
- With ‘Inside Out,’ Pixar Scores a Victory—But It Hasn’t Yet Won the War
- Kim Kardashian Says She’s a ‘Feminist’ in ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover Story